What Is A Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant (VA) is a highly-skilled, independent professional who remotely provides administrative, technical and/or creative business support services. ~ VAnetworking.com
In other words, a virtual assistant is an off-site administrative professional!
If you or your business…
- Do not have enough time to complete administrative or back-office tasks
- Do not have the resources, software, or equipment to perform administrative duties
- Are limited in space for in-house personnel
- For whatever reason, unable to pay for a full-time employee
I CAN HELP YOU! You or your business could use a virtual assistant.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Support
- Data Entry
- Calendar Management
- Email Support
- Internet Research
- Travel Planning
- Event Planning
- Proofreading & Editing
- Telephone Support
How I Can Help You
- Highly organized, solution-focused administrative professional with 20+ years of experience in administration, customer service, banking, and technology support.
- Balanced mix of technical aptitude, leadership, and business analysis expertise with solid problem-solving skills with a strong commitment to quality and customer excellence.
- Inspired motivator who seizes opportunities for business development, drives positive change, improves productivity, and executes project plans that improve the bottom line.
- Creative planner and trainer with a reputation for achieving results by forging cooperative alliances, implementing innovative solutions, and motivating teams to achieve goals.
- VA services enables you to save money as you do not have to provide office space or equipment.
- Partnering with me means there is no need to be concerned about employee work schedules. Together, we will determine the work to be completed with the corresponding due dates and submission times.
- With my VA services, there are no administrative overhead costs. Fringe benefits like health insurance, vacation pay, and employer expenses are not your responsibilities.
- Utilizing VA services allows you function on your core business activities and not to worry or be responsible for any in-house training.
- As I have invested in my business as a Virtual Assistant, you can save money by not using your funds to purchase software or equipment for each new project.
- Each of my clients are always protected by a Confidentiality Agreement. You will not have to worry about the integrity of your confidential information.
Supporting Individuals, Families, Entrepreneurs, Startups, Executives, & Small Businessess
|Hourly||10 Hours Package||20 Hours Package|
|30 minutes free consultation||30 minutes free consultation||30 minutes free consultation|
|Let’s Get Started||Let’s Get Started||Let’s Get Started|